Sunday, October 24, 2010

First Untangle Class

I hope all my students had a great time in the Zentangle class yesterday.  I know I did!  It was a wonderful first experience for me because you all were so supportive and enthusiastic.  Thank you, thank you, a million times thank you! 

This site is still a work in progress, partially because I'm not sure of its full purpose in being yet.  Perhaps I'll do some Zentangles and the answers will come to me. :)  I did want to make sure that I posted your beautiful artwork from yesterday so here it is! (Click on the image to get a better view)

I'd love to see any new Zentangles you all create so please take a picture and send them to me.  Also, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask and I'll do my best to answer you.

Thanks again,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment